Based on experience, one similarity with many clients is that their need for our services correlates with a period of change in their lives. Change, like time, is an inescapable part of our daily life. Many life transitions involve great joy – making the decision to live together or get married, having a baby, or moving into your first home. Other changes involve great sadness – downsizing when the kids have grown or the unspeakable pain of losing a loved one. Whether the change involves joy, sadness, or a bit of both (as is usually the case); these are the times when life gets complicated. The following list is designed to help make these times of transition easier for you. If you are in the midst of one of these life transitions, please consider our services as a way to ease the burden.
- Merging Nests: Have you made the decision to share your life with someone? Congratulations! While your head is in the clouds, it is easy to forget about the work that needs to be done on the ground. We will help you figure out how to merge two households into an organized reflection of who you are independently as well as a couple.
- Moving: While the idea of living in your new home gives you feelings of joy and comfort, the idea of actually de-cluttering, organizing, packing, and moving all of your things into it, gives you feelings of panic and exhaustion. We will help you focus on the feelings of joy and comfort by taking care of the many details involved in your move. [see also Moving & Relocation Services]
- Empty Nest Syndrome: Many parents joke that they can’t wait for the day that their kids leave the house. But when the day becomes a reality, some parents may experience sadness and loneliness. We will help ease this transition by helping you envision a home that fits your new lifestyle.
- Retirement/Downsizing: Many people look forward to the day they can retire from working full-time. But when the day becomes a reality, some people may experience confusion, irritability, even depression. To ease the transition, let us help you envision a home that fits your new lifestyle.
- The Passing of a Loved One: Organization is key in times of great stress and overwhelming emotional tension. Pella Professional Organizing brings sensitivity and understanding to the process when working with clients to organize their spaces. We realize there are raw emotions and tender feelings surrounding some of the items in our homes, items that we can have difficulty facing in the process of organizing. Pella Professional Organizing handles each situation with great care and compassion.These assortment of services are included in each of these packages (when applicable):
Sort & Weed Household Contents
Garage/Yard/Estate Sale Oversight
Referrals to Antiques Dealers/Appraisers
Coordinate Pack & Move
New Home Space Planning
Systems and Habits Creation
Once we clear the clutter from your life and create an organized space with systems that work, your daily stress will be reduced and you can focus on things in your life that are most important to you!
Call today for a free phone consultation.