Pella Professional Organizing fosters a collaborative partnership with our clients. We dedicate ourselves to the exceptional completion of organizational projects (business or home). Rhonda and her team have mastered reorganizing a space with sensitivity and respect. The real value to you is the peace of mind you get by hiring a team you can trust to eliminate the stress of: Where do I start? Should I keep this? What do I do next? Our expertise in functional space planning adds value to each project. Here is a comprehensive list of the services we are able to provide:
- Kitchen Organization: Sort and resourcefully store items for greater efficiency, revamp pantry, labeling (drawers/shelves), maximize use of kitchen “triangle”
- Bathroom Organization: Establish well defined spaces/shelves/drawers for makeup, toiletries, hair, medicines, children’s items and linens
- Garage Organization: Create long and short term storage solutions, zone garage for multi-purpose use: tools, recreational, children and holiday
- Closet Organization: Sort and coordinate clothes by color and size, winter/summer, label boxes/baskets/shelves, make more efficient use of existing drawers and hanging space, coordinate wardrobe management strategies
- Clutter Control: Create clarity and breathing room, sort and organize: give away/throw away/keep, create new systems so that clutter does not return
- Downsizing: Sort and reduce excess belongings, help with decisions about what to keep, arrange for discarded item pick-up or drop-off, coordinate for sale items
- Home Office / Paper Taming: Personalize filing systems, color-coordinate files, office supplies containment, sort and remove desk clutter with systems that keep you organized and efficient, find the best use for your space
- Playroom & Kid’s Clutter:Toy containment, labeling (bins/containers), organize clothes and closets so they have access to what is important to them, establish desk/creative space that is clear and clutter free
- H.I.C. (Home Information Center): Create a custom space to manage family tasks & information with ease and efficiency, family calendar development, household management plan, personalized house-manual is included
- House Manager/Family Management Training: Teach proper clothes/linen folding techniques, clutter and paper management, inventory control, new expectations, property walk through and *house-manual review (*with prior purchase of H.I.C. package) This package is perfect training for your housekeeper/au pair/nanny/child care provider.
- Keepsakes & Memorabilia: Organize memorabilia and photos into custom storage boxes, albums, or digital format. Special custom made items such as hand-made scrapbooks, memory books, grandma brag books, etc. available upon request.
- Project & Event Management: Contact/liason between vendors/staff and head of household for organized/seamless events and renovation projects
- Relocation Assistance: Create/manage personalized moving checklist, pack/unpack belongings in organized/streamlined/color coded order – detailed inventory for easy location, supervise movers and vendors, unpack and set-up new home
- Readying Home for Sale: Secure personal/non essential items, organize all drawers/closets for easy move (buyers open closets and drawers!), stage your belongings to open your house for a quick sale (with what you already own), create and manage to-do list, neutralize space to appeal to wider market
BONUS #1: Space Planning comes with any Residential Organizing Service
BONUS #2: Storage Solutions comes with any Residential Organizing Service
Once we clear the clutter from your life and create an organized space with systems that work, your daily stress will be reduced and you can focus on things in your life that are more important to you!
Call today for a free phone consultation.